Information clause on data processing
Based on Article. 13 item 1 and item 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
The purposes and the legal basis for processing of personal data:
Your personal data will be processed:
- in order to conclude a service contract based on interest in our offer (the basis is Article 6 item 1b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council(EU) 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (EU Journal of laws L 119, p.1) – hereinafter GDPR
– for archival purposes (evidential) that make the fulfillment of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 item 1 letter f of GDPR);
– for the purpose of possible determining, investigating or defending against claims that pursue our legitimate interest (Article 6 item 1 letter f of GDPR);
– for the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys being the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our clients with products and services (Article 6 item 1 letter f of GDPR);
Period of personal data storing:
– The personal data resulting from the conclusion of contract will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may appear, i.e., for 3 years from the end of the year in which the service was performed.
– If the contract is not concluded within 1 year of submitting an offer by us to you, the personal data related to conversations about this contract will be immediately removed, except for the data needed for direct marketing, provided the consent for data processing for this purpose has been granted.
– Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services will be processed until objection against their processing.
The right of access to personal data:
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it and the right to limit its processing. In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, the right to data transfer and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body:
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection should you feel that the processing of your personal data processing breaches the GDPR regulations.
Consequences of not providing personal data:
Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract, and failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude the above contract.
Personal data can be disclosed to other entities; to our partners, namely companies with whom we cooperate by combining products or services. Our subcontractors (processing entities) may also have access to the data, e.g. accounting, legal and IT companies, liquidators and contractors of services concerning claims liquidation, contractors of agency services, and notary offices.
Transfer of data to a third country/international organization:
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
Automated decision making and profiling:
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner but will be profiled in order to tailor the highest quality of our services.